Roll Up Door vs. Swing Door: A rollup door opens like a garage door, and allows you to maximize the usage of your space. Swing doors on the other hand, resemble walk-in-closets and provide easy access to possessions.
Disc Lock: This type of lock can be purchased at a storage facility near you. Disc locks have a round housing which covers a large part of dead bolts, giving them a very high security level.
Gate hours vs. Office Hours: Gate hours control the amounts of time you have access to the facility. While Office Hours are regular working hours, during which time a Storage Consultant would be on site to aid you with your storage requests.
Gate Coded Access: Gate Coded Access: Someone with a specified gate code facilitates the monitoring of the entering and leaving of vehicles by the staff.
"On site" Manager: In this case there is a living quarter for an employee on the grounds of the facility. Usually, with this person present, the facility is less dangerous and tidier than if it didn’t have one.
- Your agreement for dissolution and payment regulation must be read.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the facility .
- Make a reminder of the date when your payment is due. Ensure that you cover prorated periods of rental.
- Packaging supplies and boxes should be taken advantage of.
- We offer moving trucks, contact the facility for further details.